click click

Monday, February 25, 2013

best facebook status

. You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. Then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever.

. Keep your head up. GOD gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.

. One of the best feelings in the world is knowing your presence and absence both mean something to someone.

. When I look back on my life, I see pain, mistakes and heart ache. When I look in the mirror, I see strength, learned lessons and pride in myself.

. I wonder what the person I’m going to marry is doing right now.

. It is not he bad memories that make you sad but the best ones that you can’t bring it back.

. If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions. If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.

. Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget.

. When you are in bright light. Everyone Will Follow you But when you are in darkness even your own shadow will not follow you

. Maturity is not when we start speaking big things. Its when we start understanding small things.

 

No comments:

tiap2 hari click je

Link2Communion.com

ip-address

Followers